Pirates of the Atabean
- I. The Prize -- In which our heroes take the slaver De Ruyter.
- II. The Seventy-Six -- In which our heroes try to hold the De Ruyter.
- III. The Res Publica -- In which our heroes come to Aragosta only to find they must urgently get to Ciudad de las Flores.
- IV. The Governor -- In which our heroes travel to Ciudad Flores and discover the Governor is an old friend.
- V. The Quarter-Master -- In which our heroes are waylaid on their return from Ciudad Flores and lose a companion.
- VI. The Questions of Command -- In which our heroes revisit the freedman they rescued from bondage and explore their island.
- The Banshee -- The ship where our heroes begin their tale.
- Aragosta -- An overview of the Republic of Pirates
System & Setting
- First Edition Systems
- The Swordsman's Guild -- An altered version of the Swordsman's Guild.
- Titles of Nobility -- Comtes, viscomtes and the like in Montaigne and elsewhere.
- Sang et Soleil -- Montaigne heroes rise from Paix to change the destiny of the nation.
- Droits et Regrets -- The beginning of the twilight of Montaigne.